Frank Transformed a small, stagnant automotive parts importer with $700,000 in annual revenue into an industry-leading, $45 million international manufacturer/importer more than 100 employees on two continents. Directed all business development, strategic planning, distribution, purchasing, operational, engineering, and financial functions for the company. Continually identified and capitalized on business development opportunities.
- Shifted the paradigm in the industry by opening importing channels in multiple countries; enabled the company to capture significant market share from multimillion-dollar industry giants; achieved double-digit growth annually for more than two decades through continuous innovation and groundbreaking solutions.
- Narrowed the field of competitors in the marketplace by raising the bar on product quality, enhancing value to top retailers and distributors, and introducing new standards for industry best practices.
- Established profitable alliances with factories in seven counties including the United States, China, Taiwan, and India; created a new factory in Turkey specifically to support a lucrative piece of business; developed a subsidiary sourcing/engineering office in China.
- Gained a competitive advantage by introducing the concept of private labeling into the industry; achieved a substantial increase in revenue, margins, customer base, and market share.
» Maintained the company’s steady an explosive growth by continually creating business development strategies and seizing on market opportunities on a global scale; achievements included:
- Expanded the company’s product line and penetrated the two new categories; quickly became an industry leader and grew business to represent 30% of the company’s total revenue; leveraged the company’s existing infrastructure to enter into major segments; increased number of SKUs from 500 to 18,000.
- Penetrated international markets including Mexico ($5 million), Venezuela ($4 million), Canada ($3 million and secured accounts with the largest Canadian retailer and distributor); also penetrated the Russian market and established relationships with key distributors.
- Developed and implemented diverse marketing strategies on a global basis including partnership branding, trade show participation, cataloguing, and digital imaging.
» Negotiated the purchase of a bank-owned, bankrupt $16 million company for $600,000; engineered an asset-purchase deal, which was paid off with little money down; engineered a complete restructuring of the company and succeeded in bringing them out of bankruptcy within seven months.
- Rebranded the company and instituted stringent quality controls to regain the confidence of customer base; personally rebuilt relationships with major customers and saved many accounts while rebuilding company; traveled to China and South America to strengthen vendor relationships and negotiate new agreements.
- Raised capital, negotiated lending agreements, and worked closely with attorney to complete transformation; split the company into two separate entities to grow margins and build customer base; enhanced profitability and increased revenue to $20 million within a three-year period.
VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY, Villanova, PA – Bachelor of Science in Accounting,
SETON HALL PREP, West Orange, NJ – Graduated
Professional & Community Leadership
- Vistage International (2002-2012): Member of an executive networking/masterminding organization consisting of CEOs from diverse industries; actively participated in strategic planning with a group that served in the capacity of Board of Directors; collaborated with influential leaders to create innovations and best practices.
- CEO Clubs (2005-2006): Worked closely with the founder of this executive networking organization to establish a satellite office in China in 2005.
- Board Member of Automotive Sales Council, a professional organization consisting of Presidents of national companies in the automotive industry (2002-2006).
- Featured speaker for the Automotive Parts Council in China (consisting of major automotive factories), 2005